Saturday, November 1, 2008

Operations Teddy Bear Care !

I have recently joined the Operation Teddy Bear Care . I feel this is a wonderful way to give to the children in Africa who are suffering with HIV/ Aids . This is a opportunity to be able to put smiles on children faces when they receive these beautiful bears and cookies .

As one of my gifts: I have bought 6 bears and with the bears they get cookies. This will go to 6 children in Africa who are suffering with HIV/AIDS. What a beautiful gift this will be to get 6 children who are less fortunate to smile when they get their bears and cookies . What a magical idea. I want to thank Cami Walker and BJ . I challenge anyone who reads this to join this loving journey of giving with me and Give to the children in Africa who need our love and support !

Go to: Operations Teddy Bear Care ! We need (921) more Teddy Bears are challenged is (1000) Bears before Christmas ! Please Lets do this for the kids !



Peace , Love and Abundance to all .

No comments: